- If you have a complaint about any aspect of the service, care or treatment provided, please make this known to Dr Philip McCrea in the first instance. You may initially make this complaint in person, in writing or any other medium.
Telephone: 0121 728 8366
Write: BHSF Medical Practice, Cornerblock, 2 Cornwall Street, Birmingham B3 2DL
Either you or someone acting on your behalf may complain. Please supply name and full address for reference.
- Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing within 2 working days.
- We would ask you to confirm your complaint in writing as soon as possible to avoid any misunderstandings
- After a full investigation you will be sent a letter of explanation within 20 days. If investigations are still on going after that stage you will still be sent a letter letting you know what is happening.
- If you are still not satisfied with our explanation of events then you are entitled to write to:
Care Quality Commission, Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4PA
Please note that the details of your complaint will be kept in a confidential register which we are obliged to keep and supply to the Commission on an annual basis.
In addition, anonymised details will be circulated to all staff members to keep them aware of the situation and if the complaint is valid to see this as a positive learning experience.