We provide a comprehensive executive health screening medical to provide you with a thorough lifestyle check.
What will the medical include?
The health screening includes a physical examination and consultation with a GP. This provides you with the opportunity to discuss any specific concerns you may have about your health. A range of tests will be undertaken and personalised advice will be given based on the test results, the consultation and if necessary some recommendations for changes in lifestyle. The management health screening may include the following:
- Completion of a general health questionnaire
- Physical examination to include height, weight, waist measurement and blood pressure
- Lifestyle consultation and appropriate advice
- GP consultation to discuss any specific concerns the individual has
- Chest X-ray if required
- Testing of urine to check for diabetes and other conditions
- Blood sample to check kidney, liver function, glucose, cholesterol and full blood count etc
- Faecal occult stool test to screen for bowel cancer for those aged over 40 years (done privately by yourself to send to a lab)
- Completion of DASS questionnaire (depression, anxiety & stress)
- PSA (prostate specific antigen) blood test for men, usually aged over 55 years
Contact us to discuss your executive health screening programme.